SOLD – SOLD – This vehicle has previously sold. Please contact us to find another for you.
CAR: 1987 Spider Road Race Car
- Professionally built
- Never raced, owner passed away prior to completion
- The fender wells don’t even have chips in them
- Built to meet SCCA GCR for IT class
- Eligible for Vintage Racing
- Fresh 2000 cc engine
- Fuel injected, pill type
- Aluminum radiator with ducting
- Oil cooler
- Remote oil filter
- Electric fuel pump
- Fuel cell
- 5 speed trans
- Two way Radio wiring and mount, just add your radio
This is a really nice car that checked out great. We would race it as is in a second! The engine is really healthy with high compression and a torquey cam. There is a bonus with this car, it has a clear title and could be put back on the street. We purchased it from a friend of the estate and the car is all that we have. No spares, no set up notes and no Log Book.
Let us help you find your dream car. Please fill out the form below and let us see what we can find for you.