SOLD – SOLD – This vehicle has previously sold. Please contact us to find another for you.
CAR: 1967 Sprite Mark IV
BODY: Convertible British Racing Green
MECHANICAL: 1275 cc 4 Cylinder
British Racing Green with black convertible top, boot and interior. This is a fresh quality restoration on a California car. A great car to enjoy while your investment grows!
- The Mark IV is the final and best version of the Austin-Healey Sprite, desirable for its larger 1,275cc engine derived from the Mini Cooper S
- Permanently affixed folding soft-top, which joined wind-up windows and front disc brakes introduced on the previous version in making for a thoroughly modern sports car.
- Restoration recently completed on this California car
- Very good mechanical condition
- Great color combination of British Racing Green with black convertible top and interior
- A wonderful car for the collector looking for an entry level sports car
Let us help you find your dream car. Please fill out the form below and let us see what we can find for you.
Sold Vehicle Inquiry