1936 Cunningham Ford Town Car – SOLD
SOLD – SOLD – This vehicle has previously sold. Please contact us to find another for you.
CAR: 1936 Cunningham Ford Town Car
BODY: Town Car
MECHANICAL: Flathead V8
One of 37 built over 3 yrs in the mid-30’s and 1 of 2 known running remaining examples, This car runs and drives perfect. Original interior and drive line. The open drivers’ compartment has been reupholstered. Great survivor condition!
- This car is 1 of 37 total produced for the 1935,1936 and 1937 model Years.
- Only 17 are known to survive and is 1 of 2 running examples are left.
- Cunningham utilized Ford open car chassis and running gear.
- Cunningham’s Aluminum body is wider, longer and taller than the Ford’s.
- Cunningham documentation is included with the car!
- Historic ultra rare cars’ like this Cunningham are on the rise in value!
- This rust free car was repainted once.
- Passenger area and highly maintained drive train remain original.
- Drives wonderfully!
Let us help you find your dream car. Please fill out the form below and let us see what we can find for you.
SC Sold Vehicle Inquiry