SOLD – SOLD – This vehicle has previously sold. Please contact us to find another for you.
CAR: 1936 810 Replica
1 of 1, hand built from molds taken from an original 810. A Michigan boat builder wanted to begin producing accurate Cord replicas. Fresh Tobacco Beige paint, tan leather interior, New Carson-style removable hardtop. Power windows, seats, brakes and headlight doors. Own a 1/2 Million dollar car for a fraction of the cost!
- Titled as a 1981 Cadillac
- This car was reportedly built by a Michigan boat builder wanting to become an automobile manufacture such as Excalibur
- The only known Cord on a Cadillac chassis
- Body molds are from an original Cord
- 1981 Cadillac driveline, frame and cowl.
- Big 6.0 liter V8 power, automatic trans, front wheel drive, 4 wheel disc brakes, intermittent wipers, power steering & brakes, tilt & telescopic steering wheel
- Removable Carson style Convertible top
- Wheelbase was stretched to match the Cord
- Power windows and Power Cadillac seats finish off the Leather interior
- The new tobacco beige paint and ivory top were just completed
- The Beauty of the Cord and luxury drivability of the Cadillac
Let us help you find your dream car. Please fill out the form below and let us see what we can find for you.
Sold Vehicle Inquiry