SOLD – SOLD – This vehicle has previously sold. Please contact us to find another for you.
CAR: 1935 Tudor Sedan Slantback
BODY: Tudor Sedan Slantback Maroon
MECHANICAL: V8 Flathead Gas
- 221 CI Flathead V-8 Engine with Finned Edmunds Custom Aluminum Heads
- 12-Volt Alternator Conversion and Starter
- 3-Speed Manual Transmission
- Exquisitely Built by Lloyd Duzell and owned by him until 2015
- Duzell was a long time Early Ford V-8 Club member who restored many V-8 Ford over many years.
- Maroon Exterior
- Custom red Pinstriping
- Outstanding Chrome and Brightwork
- Tan Leather Interior
- Dual Exhaust
- Hydraulic Brakes
- Turn Signals
- Original AM Radio, Antenna and Speaker
- Blue Dot Taillights
- Greyhound Hood Ornament
- 1936 Ford Hubcaps and Rear Wheel Skirts
- Wide Whitewalls
- Dual Spotlights
- Fog Lights
- Bumper Overriders
- Ford Locking Gas Cap & Spare Tire Cap
- Odometer reads 70,806 Miles
A fantastic looking car that has been very well restored down to the last detail. She drives very well! Runs and sounds a little racy.
This is a perfect car to own!
Let us help you find your dream car. Please fill out the form below and let us see what we can find for you.
Sold Vehicle Inquiry