SOLD – SOLD – This vehicle has previously sold. Please contact us to find another for you.
CAR: 1935 Tudor Sedan Slantback
BODY: Tudor Sedan Slantback Maroon
MECHANICAL: V8 Flathead Gas
- 221 CI Flathead V-8 Engine with Finned Edmunds Custom Aluminum Heads
- 12-Volt Alternator Conversion and Starter
- 3-Speed Manual Transmission
- Exquisitely Built by Lloyd Duzell and owned by him until 2015
- Duzell was a long time Early Ford V-8 Club member who restored many V-8 Ford over many years.
- Maroon Exterior
- Custom red Pinstriping
- Outstanding Chrome and Brightwork
- Tan Leather Interior
- Dual Exhaust
- Hydraulic Brakes
- Turn Signals
- Original AM Radio, Antenna and Speaker
- Blue Dot Taillights
- Greyhound Hood Ornament
- 1936 Ford Hubcaps and Rear Wheel Skirts
- Wide Whitewalls
- Dual Spotlights
- Fog Lights
- Bumper Overriders
- Ford Locking Gas Cap & Spare Tire Cap
- Odometer reads 70,806 Miles
A fantastic looking car that has been very well restored down to the last detail. She drives very well! Runs and sounds a little racy.
This is a perfect car to own!
Let us help you find your dream car. Please fill out the form below and let us see what we can find for you.