SOLD – SOLD – This vehicle has previously sold. Please contact us to find another for you.
CAR: 1923 Toyota
BODY: T Bucket, Turtle Back Black
MECHANICAL: Toyota Hemi 241 CID Automatic
- This Track nose Roadster features a very rare Toyota Hemi Engine measuring 241 CID
- The automatic transmission and rear end are also Toyota
- It was professionally built utilizing a chassis by Hindman Fabrication and body by Speedway Motors
- The front end has a tube axle, ’40 Ford spindles, Wilwood disc brakes and Toyota steering box
- The exhaust system is custom fabricated and powder coated
- The lower portion of the body and frame features a custom stainless wrap
- The interior features leather seating & door panels along with a full Tonneau cover with driver opening
- This unique hot rod was the March 2001 “Goodguys Gazette” magazine cover car, as well as the Lonestar Nationals event T-shirt graphic. It also appeared in “Street Rodder”, “Southern Rodder”, “Street Rod Builder” and “Hot Rod” Magazines. The magazines, artwork and show signs are included with the sale.
Let us help you find your dream car. Please fill out the form below and let us see what we can find for you.
Sold Vehicle Inquiry