CAR: 2010 xD
MECHANICAL: 4 cylinder gas Automatic
SERIAL NUMBER: 15995
- Custom SEMA show car
- Ultimate Tailgating machine
- Built-in grill, sink, refrigerator, cooler and cutting board
- Adjustable air runner suspension with compressor
- The rear hatch slides out and the rear doors and trunk slides out
- Controls located behind the license plate
- 3,847 actual miles
- Built by MV Designz in Santa Ana, California
- Retractable compartments controlled by remote control (plugin)
- Two televisions and Alpine Stereo
- Custom suede/leather seats with suede headliner
- Custom Tangerine Orange paint
- Aftermarket hood, front bumper, rear bumper, and side skirts
- D.P.E. 18-inch forged wheels
This is the Ultimate Tailgating Machine! Custom Built for the SEMA show by Designz of Santa Ana, California.
The Custom Tangerine Paint first draws the attention of the curious. The modified body kit adds style to the already unique XD. Adjustable Air Ride Suspension offers a great ride and the ability to lower the car to the ground for showing it off. Oversized Disc Brakes and DPE 18-inch forged wheels offer performance.
Onlookers go crazy when you push the button to open up the XD to entertain. The rear side doors open simultaneously to reveal the Built-in Refrigerator on the drivers’ side and the built-in Sink on the passenger side. Then all attention goes to the top of the rear hatch. The window section has two video monitors to play your favorite Movie. The lower section of the hatch sides out revealing an LP Gas Grill!
This totally unique Scion will be the hit of any game day celebration! You could easily wrap the XD in your favorite team colors!