CAR: 1929 Packard 626 Sedan Hot Rod
BODY: 4 door sedan
MECHANICAL: Ford 5.0 H.O. 302 cid V8 fuel injected engine Borg Warner 5 Speed Transmission
1929 Packard 626 Sedan Hot Rod
A recipient of a frame on restoration while maintaining as much of the Original Packard as possible.
This is a fantastic driving car. Rides very nice. Tons of interior room.
Plenty of horsepower for the size of the car.
- Ford 5.0 H.O. 302 cid fuel injected engine purchased new from the Excalibur Shelby Plant when closed.
- Borg Warner 5 Speed Transmission purchased new from the Excalibur Shelby Plant when closed.
- Lincoln Rear End
- Air Intake Manifold Designed On Computer and Manufactured on a Rapid Prototyping Machine
- Dual Master Cylinders
- Hydraulic Clutch
- Clutch and Brake Pedals Hand Made
- 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
- Independent front suspension.
- Air suspension.
- Custom 16″ Spoke Wire Wheels and 29 1/2″ Wide White Radial Tires.
- Hand Crafted Stainless Steel Gas Tank with In Tank Fuel Pump and Sending Unit.
- Ceramic Coated Exhaust Headers
- All Stainless Steel Exhaust System with Flow Thru Stainless Steel Mufflers.
- Updated 12 Volt Electrical System with Halogen Bulbs.
- Air Conditioning and Heat.
- Leather Interior with reclining Bucket Seats and fold Down Rear Seat.
- Overhead Console with Digital Dash.
- An older quality paint job showing minor chips and wear for it’s age and miles.
- We would rate the chrome & Stainless at 7 out of 10.
- Glass is in great shape. Windows move easily up and down.
Nicely appointed leather interior showing minimal wear. Fabric and carpet show some signs of wear.